4 Driving Tips That You Can't Learn In A Driving School
Being able to drive a car gives you a sense of freedom and excitement. Once you know how to drive properly, you can safely make your way to a variety of wonderful places that are accessible by road.
It is not difficult to learn driving. You simply need to know the way to how and when to use the controls. Here are some smart driving tips that you probably won’t be taught in a driving school:
If your mirrors are not in the right position, you may face some blind spots. A blind spot is a section of the road that is not visible, so you may not be able to spot a vehicle in the neighboring traffic lane.
To eliminate this issue, a smart driving tip is to adjust your side-view mirrors in a way that you can’t see your own vehicle in them. To double check, drive past a parked car in reverse
gear while keeping an eye on your sideview mirror. You should be able to view it in your peripheral vision once it is out of the picture.
Finding the Right Seat Ergonomics
This is a vital aspect that many drivers tend to ignore. People who are new to driving may not know that each car is equipped with an adjustable seat position mechanism. This enables you to change the seat reach and angle.
It is important to position the seat in a way to help you easily access car controls such as pedals, gear level, and the steering wheel. Moreover, make sure the angle of the seat does not strain your back or thighs.
Know the Functions of All Vehicle Buttons
We rarely tend to pay attention to manuals. The only time we pick one up is when a serious problem arises with equipment.
Along with standard features, cars are also equipped with various infotainment and entertainment features. Understanding the proper function of all buttons, especially those present near the right knees, is rather important.
Knowing Wheel Positioning
Have you ever marveled at how experienced drivers avoid potholes on bad roads without compromising on their speed? You don’t have to study physics or probability to do this.
To understand the positioning of car wheels, all you need is the proper control and sufficient experience. This will help you save money that you would otherwise spend replacing shocks. Try practicing this skill in your backyard by attempting to steer past bottles on the ground.
Not everything can be taught by a driving instructor. There are certain smart driving tips that you can only master through your own research and experience. Make sure you are always aware of the environment around you while driving. Focus is essential to know what’s ahead and avoid potential dangers.
- Things to Avoid When Buying a Used Car
- 5 Important Car Parts to Check before Buying a Used Car
- 5 Advantages of Buying a Used Car
- Best Cars for Women 2021
- How To Talk a Car Dealer Down
- Ways to Save Money on Your Car Purchase
- 5 Car Brands with the Best Resale Value
- Car Accessories Every Car Owner Should Own
- The 5 Most Common Car Myths
- 5 Tips for Driving Safely
- What Does The Color of Your Car Say About You?
- 5 Advantages of Automatic Transmission Cars
- 5 Driving Tips for Beginners
- 5 Driving Tips for Beginners
- 5 Things You Must Consider Before Buying a Car
- 10 Important Things to Know About Automatic Cars
- Automatic or Manual Transmission Car: Which is Right For You?
- How to Ace Your Driver's Test
- 5 Car Accessories Every Car Owner Should Own
- Car Maintenance and Service Checklist
- 5 Questions You Need to Ask When Choosing a Mechanic to Fix Your Car
- Should I Lease or Finance My New Car?
- How to Negotiate Car Prices to Your Advantage?
- Three DIY Car Maintenance Tasks to Save Money
- Five Tips for Test-Driving a Used Car
- Six Tips to Make Your Car Last Longer
- Five Things to Keep in Mind Before Buying a Used Car
- Should I Buy A New Or Used Car?
- Five Mistakes To Avoid When Buying A Used Car
- Tips To Test Drive Used Cars
- Five Reasons to Buy a Used Car
- Five Important Driving Practices and Tips
- Five Tips to Ensure Your Car Security
- Buying A New Vs. Used Car: Advantages Of Each Option
- Four Tips for New Drivers
- Four Car Problems that You Can Detect Through Visual Inspection
- 3 Important Factors To Consider When Choosing A Car
- 6 Tips for Preventing Auto Theft
- 4 Driving Tips That You Can't Learn In A Driving School
- The Most Common Types of Auto Body Damage
- Types of Vehicle Damage
- 4 Ways Potholes Can Damage Your Car - What You Should Know
- 5 Tips for Buying A Car the Smart Way
- Top 5 Automotive Industry Trends and Innovations
- Planning a Road Trip - A Guide on How to Choose the Right Car
- Leasing vs. Buying a Car: Which Should I Choose?
- Truckload vs. Less than Truckload Freight
- Buy a Used Car in La Habra Heights
- Buy a Used Car in San Luis Obispo
- Buy a Used Car in Pinedale
- Buy a Used Car in Hughson
- Buy a Used Car in Rosemead
- Buy a Used Car in Moreno Valley
- Buy a Used Car in Camino
- Buy a Used Car in Rancho Murieta
- Buy a Used Car in El Monte
- Buy a Used Car in Live Oak
10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
|Sat:||10:00 AM to 7:00 PM|
|Sun:||10 AM to 6 PM|